Atlanta Complex Asset Divorce
Atlanta Attorneys Experienced in Handling Complex High Asset Divorces
If you or your spouse is filing for a divorce and your marital estate includes real estate holdings, businesses, professional assets, trusts, retirement accounts, investment accounts, and other complex, high value assets, you need an Atlanta divorce attorney who can handle your case. The divorce attorneys at Bushnell & Drye, LLC are experienced in handling complex high asset divorces and understand how to represent your best interests in finalizing your divorce.
When a divorcing couple have shared, high-value assets, divorce proceedings can become increasingly contentious and tricky, as each individual rightfully wants to keep their share of the assets. However, it is often very difficult to accurately value the assets, which makes asset division even more difficult. Bushnell & Drye, LLC has an experienced legal team that can handle your case with ease. Our lawyers have helped many clients in the Atlanta area satisfactorily resolve their divorces and efficiently finalize any asset disputes.
A Network of Qualified Experts and Attorneys
At Bushnell & Drye we have access to a network of experienced financial professionals and forensic accountants who can accurately value your assets and businesses, identify assets, and determine if the spouse is hiding any assets. Our firm also has the resources to help you keep you financial future on track while you finalize your divorce, including:
- Retirement Accounts (401(k)s, IRAs, pensions): Comprehensive review of every contribution to each asset, including the source of the contribution.
- Business Assets:Proper reviews of any businesses and accurate valuations of the businesses to determine the proper reimbursement or award each spouse is entitled.
- Hidden Assets:Our financial professionals can uncover any hidden assets and help you get the financial award you deserve from your divorce.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Our legal team will ensure that the contractual obligations of any prenuptial or postnuptial agreements are obeyed.
- Asset Transference: Our team will ensure that no transfer of property will occur without prior agreement from both spouses before or after a petition for divorce.
- Property and Estate Tax Issues:When dividing a large estate during divorce, the tax implications can be numerous. Our attorneys and financial professionals will do the paperwork for you.
Financial and Sentimental Valuations of Assets
Some assets, such as rare objects, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, and family heirlooms, have both financial value and sentimental value. The attorneys at Bushnell & Drye, LLC, can help determine the accurate valuation of each asset and make sure the marital estate is divided properly.
Resolving Complex Divorce Issues
For more information about how Bushnell & Drye, LLC, attorneys can help you with your complex high asset divorce case, contact us for a consultation or schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys today. You may also fill out and submit an online contact form for more information about our firm.